Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Transformasi - Fish Pond

The 1st fish pond
Construction of fish pond is not a child play. I decided to outsource the construction of fiosh pond for my renovated house in the month of April - May 2010. After it was completed, the problem started. It stated with leaking where we could not figure out how to resolve it without having to re-construct it. Then the water clearity. It only last for 10 days the most. After that I need to change the water and wash the bio filter. After months of agony, I decided to re-contruct the fish pond. This time I managed to find a subject matter expert in this field. He had done this business for the last 14 years. The only "agony" is a hole in my pocket. We kept our fingers crossed as the contractor promised that it will guarentee the water clearity will not be an issue. I just need to change the water once in every 2 years... YES, 2 years not 2 weeks.



Re-constructed fish pond that gives crystal clear water
Meletakkan sesuatu kepada ahli-nya (subject matter expert) adalah sesuatu yang perlu dilakukan dalam hal ini. Saya sepatutunya dapat mengurangkan kos pembuatan kolam ini jika melakukukan dengan betul pada pertama kali - "do it right for the first time". Ini adalah satu pengajaran yang penting dalam kehidupan ini. To have a fish pond with crystal clear water is a dream of every one who owns it. Today I realized it.



Another view - fish eye lense

No comments:

Post a Comment